Trying to find cheaper Buick Enclave insurance in Jacksonville? Locating better insurance prices for your Buick Enclave in Florida can turn out to be a painful process, but you can use a few tricks to find lower rates.
There is a better way to buy auto insurance so you’re going to learn the proper way to get price quotes for a new or used Buick and find the best price possible from Jacksonville insurance agents and online providers.
It’s smart to compare premium rates every six months since insurance rates go up and down regularly. Despite the fact that you may have had the best premium rates on Buick Enclave insurance in Jacksonville a few years ago other companies may now be cheaper. There are lots of tips to save on Enclave insurance online, but I’m going to show you some excellent ideas to put money back in your pocket.
Getting a cheaper price on insurance is actually quite simple. Drivers just need to take a couple of minutes to get quotes from different insurance companies.
The companies in the list below are ready to provide comparison quotes in Jacksonville, FL. If multiple providers are shown, we recommend you compare several of them to get the cheapest price.
Data for Buick Enclave insurance
The information below showcases a range of prices for Buick Enclave models. Understanding more about how car insurance prices are established can assist in making informed decisions.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Enclave CX 2WD||$194||$414||$472||$28||$142||$1,250||$104|
|Enclave CX AWD||$194||$414||$472||$28||$142||$1,250||$104|
|Enclave XL 2WD||$194||$414||$472||$28||$142||$1,250||$104|
|Enclave XL AWD||$216||$414||$472||$28||$142||$1,272||$106|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices based on single male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1000 deductibles, and Florida minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, multi-policy, homeowner, multi-vehicle, and claim-free. Premium amounts do not factor in vehicle garaging location which can influence auto insurance rates considerably.
The example below shows how choosing a deductible and can impact Buick Enclave insurance costs for different age groups. Data assumes a married male driver, full physical damage coverage, and no policy discounts are applied.
Auto insurance cost for men versus women in Jacksonville
The illustration below visualizes the comparison of Buick Enclave annual premium costs for male and female drivers. The prices are based on no accidents or driving violations, full physical damage coverage, $500 deductibles, single status, and no policy discounts are applied.
Get cheaper rates by receiving these seven discounts
Some companies don’t always publicize all their discounts very clearly, so we took the time to find some of the more common as well as the least known credits available to bring down your rates. If you aren’t receiving every discount you qualify for, you are throwing money away.
- Life Insurance – Companies who offer life insurance give a discount if you purchase a life policy as well.
- Telematics Discount – People who choose to allow their car insurance company to scrutinize driving habits by using a telematics device such as Snapshot from Progressive or Drivewise from Allstate might get better premium rates if they show good driving skills.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles can stop better under adverse conditions and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Air Bag Discount – Options like air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems can receive discounts of 25 to 30%.
- Mature Driver Discount – If you’re over the age of 55, you may qualify for a small decrease in premiums.
- Military Discounts – Being on active duty in the military could qualify you for better rates.
- Government Employee Discount – Active or retired federal employment could provide a small rate reduction with a few car insurance companies.
You can save money using discounts, but many deductions do not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Most only cut individual premiums such as medical payments or collision. So even though it sounds like it’s possible to get free car insurance, you won’t be that lucky.
The information below illustrates the comparison of Buick Enclave car insurance costs with and without discounts applied. The data is based on a female driver, no accidents, no driving violations, Florida state minimum liability limits, full coverage, and $100 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with multi-policy, safe-driver, claim-free, marriage, multi-car, and homeowner discounts applied.
A list of car insurance companies and some of their more popular discounts are shown below.
- The Hartford offers discounts for vehicle fuel type, defensive driver, anti-theft, driver training, bundle, and good student.
- American Family has savings for Steer into Savings, TimeAway discount, bundled insurance, mySafetyValet, good student, accident-free, and defensive driver.
- Progressive may include discounts for online quote discount, multi-policy, continuous coverage, multi-vehicle, and good student.
- Travelers offers premium reductions for home ownership, continuous insurance, driver training, hybrid/electric vehicle, and save driver.
- Farmers Insurance may offer discounts for switch companies, homeowner, distant student, business and professional, and pay in full.
- USAA includes discounts for safe driver, family discount, military installation, loyalty savings, and good student.
- Liberty Mutual policyholders can earn discounts including good student, preferred payment discount, newly retired, new graduate, and teen driver discount.
When comparing rates, check with all companies you are considering how you can save money. Some discounts might not apply in Jacksonville. To view companies that provide some of the discounts listed above in Jacksonville, click this link.
Insuring your Buick Enclave just makes sense
Even though it’s not necessarily cheap to insure a Buick in Jacksonville, maintaining insurance may not be optional for several reasons.
- Almost all states have mandatory insurance requirements which means you are required to carry specific minimum amounts of liability insurance in order to be legal. In Florida these limits are 10/20/10 which means you must have $10,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $20,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you bought your Enclave with a loan, more than likely the lender will make it mandatory that you carry insurance to ensure they get paid if you total the vehicle. If you default on your policy, the bank may insure your Buick for a lot more money and make you pay for the much more expensive policy.
- Insurance protects both your car and your assets. It will also provide coverage for medical bills for not only you but also any passengers injured in an accident. Liability insurance, one of your policy coverages, also covers all legal expenses up to the policy limit if you are named as a defendant in an auto accident. If mother nature or an accident damages your car, comprehensive and collision coverage will pay to have it repaired.
The benefits of insuring your car more than offset the price you pay, particularly for liability claims. The average driver in Florida overpays more than $830 a year so you should quote and compare rates each time the policy renews to save money.
What insurance coverages do I need?
Always remember that when buying your policy, there really is not a “best” method to buy coverage. Coverage needs to be tailored to your specific needs so this has to be addressed.
For example, these questions may help highlight if you would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- Does insurance cover damages from a DUI accident?
- What is roadside assistance coverage?
- Is a driver training discount available?
- Do I have coverage when using my vehicle for my home business?
- What if I don’t agree with a claim settlement offer?
- When would I need rental car insurance?
- Am I covered if my car is in a flood?
- Is my vehicle covered by my employer’s policy when using it for work?
If you can’t answer these questions then you might want to talk to a licensed insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area. It is quick, free and can provide invaluable advice.
Local Jacksonville insurance agencies and auto insurance
Certain consumers just want to talk to a local agent and that is OK! Most agents can answer important questions and help file insurance claims. A good thing about comparing rate quotes online is that drivers can save money and get cheaper premium rates and still buy from a local agent. Putting coverage with local insurance agents is definitely important in Jacksonville.
Upon completion of this short form, the coverage information is immediately sent to agents in your area that provide free Jacksonville auto insurance quotes for your auto insurance coverage. You don’t have to leave your house since rate quotes are delivered to the email address you provide. If you want to get a comparison quote from a specific insurance company, you can always navigate to their website to submit a rate quote request.
Exclusive agents vs. Independent agents
If you are wanting to find a local insurance agency, there are a couple of types of agencies and how they are distinctly different. Agents in Jacksonville may be either independent agents or exclusive agents depending on their employer. Both insure your vehicles, but we need to point out the difference in the companies they write for since it could factor into your agent selection.
Independent Auto Insurance Agencies or Brokers
Agents in the independent channel are not employed by one company so as a result can place your coverage with a variety of different insurance companies and find you the best rates. If your agent finds better pricing, your agent can switch companies and you stay with the same agent. If you need cheaper auto insurance rates, it’s recommended you get some free quotes from independent agents to ensure the widest selection of prices. A lot of them also have access to small regional insurance companies who may have lower rates.
Listed below is a small list of independent insurance agents in Jacksonville who can help you get cheap rate quotes.
- Jim White Insurance Agency
1840 Dunn Ave #6 – Jacksonville, FL 32218 – (904) 751-2222 – View Map
- Brightway Insurance
8206 Philips Hwy – Jacksonville, FL 32256 – (904) 527-3029 – View Map
- Erwin Insurance Agency-Beach
5243 Beach Blvd – Jacksonville, FL 32207 – (904) 391-1003 – View Map
Exclusive Auto Insurance Agents
Exclusive agents can only provide pricing for a single company like Allstate, Farmers Insurance or State Farm. These agents are unable to provide rate quotes from other companies so you need to shop around if the rates are high. Exclusive insurance agents receive extensive training on sales techniques which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums. Consumers frequently buy from the same agent for years primarily because of the prominent brand name and the convenience of having a single billing for all their coverages.
Below is a list of exclusive agencies in Jacksonville that are able to give price quotes.
- Randy Taylor – State Farm Insurance Agent
3041 Monument Rd #1 – Jacksonville, FL 32225 – (904) 642-2400 – View Map
- Kathy Scott – State Farm Insurance Agent
6018 San Jose Blvd – Jacksonville, FL 32217 – (904) 730-3665 – View Map
- Jim Haskins – State Farm Insurance Agent
6983 103rd St #2 – Jacksonville, FL 32210 – (904) 777-4577 – View Map
Finding the right insurance agency needs to be determined by more than just the bottom line cost. These are some questions you should get answers to.
- Do they offer accident forgiveness?
- What is their Better Business Bureau rating?
- Do they have cheaper tiers of coverage?
- Will a damage claim use OEM or aftermarket replacement parts?
- When do they do a full risk review?
- Where would your vehicle be repaired?
- Is the coverage adequate for your vehicle?
Upon receiving acceptable answers as well as low cost Buick Enclave insurance quotes, it’s possible that you found an auto insurance agent that meets the requirements to provide auto insurance coverage. Just be aware that you can always cancel your policy any time you want so never feel you are locked into a specific agent with no way to switch.
Car insurance coverage considerations
Learning about specific coverages of your car insurance policy helps when choosing the best coverages and the correct deductibles and limits. The coverage terms in a policy can be ambiguous and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording. Listed below are the usual coverages found on most car insurance policies.
UM/UIM (Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist) coverage
Your UM/UIM coverage protects you and your vehicle from other motorists when they are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. Covered losses include injuries sustained by your vehicle’s occupants as well as your vehicle’s damage.
Because many people carry very low liability coverage limits (Florida limits are 10/20/10), their limits can quickly be used up. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is very important. Most of the time these limits are similar to your liability insurance amounts.
Medical payments and PIP coverage
Med pay and PIP coverage pay for immediate expenses such as prosthetic devices, rehabilitation expenses, surgery, funeral costs and X-ray expenses. They are often used in conjunction with a health insurance program or if there is no health insurance coverage. Medical payments and PIP cover you and your occupants in addition to if you are hit as a while walking down the street. PIP coverage is not available in all states but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Collision insurance covers damage to your Enclave caused by collision with an object or car. A deductible applies then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision coverage protects against things like scraping a guard rail, colliding with a tree, hitting a mailbox, hitting a parking meter and sideswiping another vehicle. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from older vehicles. It’s also possible to raise the deductible on your Enclave to bring the cost down.
Comprehensive auto coverage
This coverage will pay to fix damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You first must pay your deductible then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive can pay for claims such as vandalism, a broken windshield, fire damage and damage from a tornado or hurricane. The most a car insurance company will pay at claim time is the actual cash value, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
Liability insurance can cover injuries or damage you cause to a person or their property that is your fault. Liability coverage has three limits: bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. You might see liability limits of 10/20/10 which stand for $10,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, a limit of $20,000 in injury protection per accident, and a total limit of $10,000 for damage to vehicles and property. Another option is a combined limit which limits claims to one amount with no separate limits for injury or property damage.
Liability insurance covers claims such as repair costs for stationary objects, bail bonds, attorney fees, pain and suffering and repair bills for other people’s vehicles. How much liability should you purchase? That is up to you, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as high a limit as you can afford. Florida state minimum liability requirements are 10/20/10 but you should consider buying more coverage.
The chart below shows why the minimum limit may not be high enough to cover claims.