Chrysler 300 insurance image courtesy of QuoteInspector.com
Are you searching for cheaper Chrysler 300 insurance in Jacksonville? Comparing Jacksonville car insurance quotes online can seem difficult if you are one of the many people who have never used online quoting. Don't let that bother you because online price shopping is actually quite simple.
How to find more affordable Chrysler 300 insurance in Jacksonville
If saving the most money is your goal, then the best way to get budget Chrysler 300 insurance is to make a habit of comparing prices annually from insurance carriers in Jacksonville. You can compare prices by following these steps.
- First, try to comprehend policy coverages and the modifications you can make to keep rates low. Many rating factors that increase rates like careless driving and poor credit rating can be amended by making minor changes in your lifestyle. This article provides ideas to prevent high rates and find missing discounts.
- Second, compare price quotes from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Exclusive and direct companies can give quotes from one company like GEICO and State Farm, while agents who are independent can provide price quotes from multiple companies. View companies
- Third, compare the new rates to the price on your current policy to see if switching to a new carrier will save money. If you find a lower rate and make a switch, ensure there is no coverage lapse between policies.
One key aspect of rate comparisons is to try to use similar coverage information on every price quote and and to get rates from as many different insurance providers as possible. This guarantees a level playing field and the most accurate and complete price analysis.
It's safe to assume that car insurance companies don't want policyholders to compare prices from other companies. Consumers who get comparison quotes at least once a year will presumably buy a new policy because of the high probability of finding more affordable rates. A recent survey discovered that consumers who faithfully checked for cheaper rates saved an average of $3,500 over four years compared to other drivers who never shopped for cheaper rates.
If saving money on auto insurance is your ultimate target, then learning a little about how to get rate quotes and compare car insurance can help you succeed in saving money.
When shopping for Chrysler 300 insurance in Jacksonville there are multiple ways of comparing price quotes from many different Florida insurance companies. The easiest way to lower the rate you pay for Chrysler 300 insurance involves getting comparison quotes online.
Keep in mind that having more price comparisons will improve the odds of getting more affordable insurance.
The car insurance companies shown below are ready to provide price comparisons in Florida. If multiple companies are listed, we recommend you visit several of them to get the best price comparison.
Why you need quality insurance for your vehicle
Despite the fact that auto insurance is not cheap in Jacksonville, insuring your vehicle is a good idea for several reasons.
- Almost all states have mandatory insurance requirements which means state laws require specific minimum amounts of liability in order to be legal. In Florida these limits are 10/20/10 which means you must have $10,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $20,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you took out a loan on your vehicle, more than likely the lender will force you to buy full coverage to guarantee payment of the loan. If coverage lapses or is canceled, the bank may buy a policy for your Chrysler at a significantly higher premium and force you to reimburse them for it.
- Insurance safeguards both your Chrysler and your assets. It will also pay for all forms of medical expenses for yourself as well as anyone injured by you. Liability insurance will also pay attorney fees if you are named as a defendant in an auto accident. If you receive damage to your vehicle caused by a storm or accident, your policy will pay all costs to repair after the deductible has been paid.
The benefits of having auto insurance definitely exceed the price paid, especially with large liability claims. Today the average American driver is overpaying more than $865 each year so we recommend shopping around at every policy renewal to help ensure money is not being wasted.
Facts and figures for Chrysler 300 insurance
The table below showcases different insurance costs for Chrysler 300 models. Understanding how prices are determined can be of help when making decisions on which insurance to purchase.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|300 Touring 4-Dr Sedan||$254||$506||$472||$28||$142||$1,402||$117|
|300 Touring Plus 4-Dr Sedan||$254||$506||$472||$28||$142||$1,402||$117|
|300 Touring AWD 4-Dr||$254||$506||$472||$28||$142||$1,402||$117|
|300 S V6 4-Dr Sedan||$254||$506||$472||$28||$142||$1,402||$117|
|300 Touring Signature 4-Dr Sedan||$254||$506||$472||$28||$142||$1,402||$117|
|300 Touring Executive 4-Dr Sedan||$254||$506||$472||$28||$142||$1,402||$117|
|300 Touring Signature AWD 4-Dr||$284||$582||$472||$28||$142||$1,508||$126|
|300 Limited 4-Dr Sedan||$284||$582||$472||$28||$142||$1,508||$126|
|300 C 4-Dr Sedan||$284||$582||$472||$28||$142||$1,508||$126|
|300 S V8 4-Dr Sedan||$284||$582||$472||$28||$142||$1,508||$126|
|300 Limited AWD 4-Dr||$284||$582||$472||$28||$142||$1,508||$126|
|300 C AWD 4-Dr||$284||$582||$472||$28||$142||$1,508||$126|
|300 SRT-8 4-Dr Sedan||$284||$582||$472||$28||$142||$1,508||$126|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Above prices assume single female driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Florida minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, multi-vehicle, homeowner, claim-free, and multi-policy. Price estimates do not factor in Jacksonville location which can lower or raise auto insurance rates greatly.
Lower rates by qualifying for discounts
Some insurers don't always publicize all discounts in an easy-to-find place, so here is a list some of the more common as well as some of the hidden insurance savings.
- Own a Home - Simply owning a home may earn you a small savings since home ownership is proof of financial responsibility.
- Senior Citizens - Mature drivers are able to get a slight reduction on a Jacksonville car insurance quote.
- Drive Less and Save - Keeping the miles down on your Chrysler may allow you to get lower premium rates due to less chance of an accident.
- New Vehicle Savings - Buying a new car instead of a used 300 can save you some money due to better safety requirements for new model year vehicles.
- Discount for Multiple Policies - If you can bundle your homeowners and auto insurance with one insurance company you could get a discount of over 10 percent off each policy depending on the company.
It's important to understand that some of the credits will not apply to the whole policy. Most cut specific coverage prices like comp or med pay. So when it seems like all those discounts means the company will pay you, insurance companies aren't that generous.
The information below shows the comparison of Chrysler 300 auto insurance costs with and without some available policy discounts. The premiums are based on a female driver, no violations or accidents, Florida state minimum liability limits, comprehensive and collision coverage, and $500 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with homeowner, safe-driver, claim-free, multi-car, marriage, and multi-policy discounts applied.
If you would like to choose from a list of insurance companies that offer the discounts shown above in Florida, click here to view.
Car insurance is available from agents near you
Some consumers would prefer to sit down with an agent and often times that is recommended One of the great benefits of comparing insurance prices online is that drivers can save money and get lower rates and also buy local.
By using this simple form, your insurance data is emailed to local insurance agents who will gladly provide quotes for your business. There is no need to drive around because quoted prices will be sent straight to your inbox. You can most likely find cheaper rates and a licensed agent to work with. If you want to get a rate quote for a specific company, just find their quoting web page and give them your coverage information.
Choosing the best company requires you to look at more than just a cheap quote. Before buying a policy in Jacksonville, get answers to these questions.
- Do clients work directly with the agent or are most inquiries handled by a CSR?
- Do they prorate repair cost based on vehicle mileage?
- Is the agency covered by Errors and Omissions coverage?
- What discounts might you be missing?
- Does the agent recommend any additional coverage?
- Does the agency have a good rating with the Better Business Bureau?
- Which insurance companies are they affiliated with?
- When do they do policy reviews?
Different types of Jacksonville auto insurance agents
When narrowing the list to find a reliable insurance agent, you need to know there are two different types of agents and how they differ in how they quote coverages. Car insurance agents in Jacksonville are either independent agents or exclusive agents depending on their employer.
Exclusive Car Insurance Agents
Agents that choose to be exclusive can only quote rates from one company and some examples include AAA, Allstate, and State Farm. Exclusive agents cannot compare other company's rates so they have no alternatives for high prices. Exclusive agents receive extensive training on what they offer which helps them sell on service rather than price. Consumers sometimes buy from the same agent for years mostly because of the brand legacy rather than low rates.
The following is a list of exclusive insurance agencies in Jacksonville who may provide you with price quote information.
- Vonnie Wiggins - State Farm Insurance Agent
11757 Beach Blvd #7 - Jacksonville, FL 32246 - (904) 641-0090 - View Map
- Otis Johnson - State Farm Insurance Agent
1629 Race Track Rd Unit 104 - Jacksonville, FL 32259 - (904) 287-1523 - View Map
- Kim Lego - State Farm Insurance Agent
13820 Old St Augustine Rd #401 - Jacksonville, FL 32258 - (904) 268-9900 - View Map
Independent Car Insurance Agents
Agents that elect to be independent do not write with just one company so they can insure your vehicles through lots of different companies enabling the ability to shop coverage around. If prices rise, they simply move the coverage in-house which is easy for the insured. When comparing rate quotes, it's a good idea to get quotes from multiple independent agents to get the best comparison. Many independent agencies also insure through different regional companies which may provide better rates.
Shown below are independent insurance agencies in Jacksonville that can give you rate quotes.
- Luten Insurance Agency
3811 Blanding Blvd - Jacksonville, FL 32210 - (904) 771-6400 - View Map
- Dwight Bacon Insurance Agency
6409 Merrill Rd - Jacksonville, FL 32277 - (904) 641-5940 - View Map
- Mizell Insurance Agency
11893 New Kings Rd - Jacksonville, FL 32219 - (904) 764-3336 - View Map
Cheaper auto insurance premiums are out there
Insureds switch companies for a variety of reasons including being labeled a high risk driver, delays in paying claims, policy non-renewal or questionable increases in premium. Regardless of your reason, finding a great new company is pretty easy and you might even save some money in the process.
We covered a lot of ways to lower your Chrysler 300 insurance rates in Jacksonville. The key concept to understand is the more companies you get car insurance rates for, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. You may even find the best rates are with some of the lesser-known companies.
When trying to cut insurance costs, it's not a good idea to sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. There are many occasions where someone sacrificed liability limits or collision coverage and discovered at claim time that the savings was not a smart move. Your goal is to get the best coverage possible at the best possible price, but don't skip important coverages to save money.
Steps to buying cheaper Chrysler 300 insurance in Jacksonville
The recommended way to quote cheaper car insurance rates is to compare prices regularly from companies in Jacksonville.
- First, gain an understanding of how your policy works and the measures you can take to prevent rate increases. Many rating factors that drive up the price such as traffic tickets, fender benders, and a poor credit score can be improved by making lifestyle changes or driving safer.
- Second, compare price quotes from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Exclusive and direct companies can provide rates from a single company like Progressive or Farmers Insurance, while agents who are independent can quote prices from multiple sources. View insurance agents
- Third, compare the new rate quotes to your existing policy to see if a cheaper price is available. If you find a lower rate, make sure there is no coverage gap between policies.
- Fourth, tell your current company of your intention to cancel your current car insurance policy and submit a down payment and signed policy application to your new carrier. As soon as you receive it, put the new proof of insurance paperwork along with the vehicle's registration papers.
The critical component of shopping around is to use the same physical damage deductibles and liability limits on every quote request and and to get prices from as many car insurance companies as possible. Doing this guarantees a level playing field and a complete price analysis.
Much more information about auto insurance in Florida can be found below:
- Avoiding Deer Collisions (Insurance Information Institute)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Rates for a Toyota Tacoma in Jacksonville? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Quotes for Drivers Under 21 in Jacksonville? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Jacksonville Car Insurance Rates for a Dodge Journey? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Rates for Drivers with Bad Credit in Jacksonville? (FAQ)
- Think You're a Safe Driver? (State Farm)
- Frontal Crash Tests (iihs.org)
- Auto Crash Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- How to shop for a safer car (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)