The easiest way to save on car insurance rates in Jacksonville is to do a yearly price comparison from companies who sell auto insurance in Florida. You can shop around by following these guidelines.
- Step 1: Gain an understanding of how auto insurance works and the changes you can make to drop your rates. Many policy risk factors that cause high rates like inattentive driving and a not-so-good credit history can be remedied by making lifestyle changes or driving safer.
- Step 2: Get rate quotes from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can provide rates from a single company like Progressive or State Farm, while agents who are independent can provide rate quotes from multiple sources. View prices
- Step 3: Compare the new rates to your current policy premium to determine if you can save on Five Hundred insurance in Jacksonville. If you can save money, make sure the effective date of the new policy is the same as the expiration date of the old one.
The key aspect of shopping around is to try to use the same amount of coverage on every quote request and and to get rate quotes from as many different insurance providers as possible. Doing this provides a level playing field and the best price selection.
Anyone knows that insurance companies don’t want you comparing rates. Drivers who compare rates annually are likely to buy a different policy because they have good chances of finding a lower rate. A recent study showed that drivers who make a habit of shopping around saved as much as $850 each year compared to drivers who never shopped around.
If finding the most affordable Ford Five Hundred insurance is your objective, knowing how to find and compare coverage rates can make the process more efficient.
If you are paying for car insurance now, you should be able to reduce the price you pay using the ideas presented in this article. Locating the most cost-effective insurance policy in Jacksonville is actually not that difficult if you follow our advice. But Florida consumers need to have an understanding of how companies calculate your insurance rates because it varies considerably.
Get cheaper rates on Ford Five Hundred insurance in Jacksonville with these car insurance discounts
Companies that sell car insurance don’t always list all available discounts in an easy-to-find place, so we break down a few of the more common and the more hidden credits that you can use to lower your rates.
- Home Ownership Discount – Simply owning a home may trigger a policy discount on car insurance since owning and maintaining a home shows financial diligence.
- Life Insurance – Not every insurance company offers life insurance, but if they do you may earn a discounted price on car insurance if you buy auto and life insurance together.
- Seat Belts Save – Requiring all passengers to buckle their seat belts can save up to 10 percent (depending on the company) off the PIP or medical payment premium.
- Bundle and Save – If you have multiple policies with one insurance company you may earn at least 10% off all policies.
- Defensive Driving Course – Successfully completing a course that instructs on driving safety could possibly earn you a 5% discount and easily pay for the cost of the class.
- Passive Restraints – Vehicles equipped with air bags can receive discounts of up to 25% or more.
- Paper-free Discount – A few larger online companies will provide an incentive for signing up on the internet.
- Early Switch Discount – Some companies provide a discount for switching companies prior to your current Five Hundred insurance policy expiring. This discount can save up to 10%.
While discounts sound great, it’s important to understand that most discount credits are not given to the entire policy premium. The majority will only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like comprehensive or collision. Just because it seems like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, you aren’t that lucky. But any discount should help lower the cost of your policy.
To choose insurance companies with significant discounts in Florida, click this link.
Cheap Jacksonville Ford Five Hundred insurance price quotes online
When comparing auto insurance rates, know that comparing a wide range of rates will improve the odds of getting the best price.
The companies shown below have been selected to offer price quotes in Jacksonville, FL. If several companies are displayed, it’s a good idea that you visit as many as you can to get a more complete price comparison.
When quoting and choosing a policy, there is no one size fits all plan. Every situation is different and your insurance should be unique as well.
For example, these questions can aid in determining whether your personal situation could use an agent’s help.
- Does my policy pay for OEM or aftermarket parts?
- How long can I keep a teen driver on my policy?
- When should my teen driver be added to my policy?
- How much will a speeding ticket raise my rates?
- At what point should I drop full coverage?
- Does my medical payments coverage pay my health insurance deductible?
- How do I buy GAP insurance?
- Is a blown tire covered by insurance?
- Who does medical payments coverage extend to?
- Does insurance cover damages from a DUI accident?
If you can’t answer these questions but you know they apply to you then you might want to talk to an agent. To find an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form or click here for a list of insurance companies in your area.
When should I contact an insurance agency?
Many drivers still prefer to go talk to an agent and often times that is recommended One of the benefits of comparing insurance online is you may find the best rates but also keep your business local.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this quick form, the coverage information is emailed to local insurance agents that can provide free Jacksonville car insurance quotes for your insurance coverage. There is no reason to find an agent due to the fact that quote results will go directly to your email. You can get cheaper insurance rates and an insurance agent to talk to. If you need to compare prices for a specific company, just jump over to their website and complete a quote there.
Finding a good insurer shouldn’t rely on just a cheap quote. Any agent in Jacksonville should have no problem answering these questions:
- Which family members are covered?
- Will vehicle repairs be made with aftermarket parts or OEM replacement parts?
- Are glass claims handled on-site or do you have to take your vehicle to a repair shop?
- Do they have adequate Errors and Omissions coverage? This protects you if they make a mistake.
- Will your rates increase after a single accident?
Shown below is a short list of insurers in Jacksonville that may be able to provide rate quotes for Ford Five Hundred insurance in Jacksonville.
Contemporary Affordable Insurance Agency
212 E Forsyth St – Jacksonville, FL 32202 – (904) 350-0014 – View Map
If you receive reasonable responses to any questions you have as well as low cost Ford Five Hundred insurance quotes, it’s possible that you found an insurance company that is professional and can insure your vehicles.
Cheap rates are available
We’ve covered a lot of techniques to lower your Ford Five Hundred insurance rates in Jacksonville. The most important thing to understand is the more you quote Jacksonville car insurance, the higher your chance of finding low cost Jacksonville car insurance quotes. Drivers may even discover the biggest savings come from a small local company. Regional companies can often provide lower car insurance rates in certain areas as compared to the big name companies such as Allstate or State Farm.
When searching for affordable Ford Five Hundred insurance quotes, do not buy poor coverage just to save money. Too many times, someone dropped full coverage and discovered at claim time that they should have had better coverage. The aim is to purchase a proper amount of coverage for the lowest cost while not skimping on critical coverages.
More detailed auto insurance information can be read by following these links:
- Rental Car Insurance Tips (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has the Cheapest Jacksonville Auto Insurance Rates for a Chevrolet Equinox? (FAQ)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Rates for a Toyota Tacoma in Jacksonville? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Quotes for Unemployed Drivers in Jacksonville? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Jacksonville Auto Insurance for Electric Cars? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Rates for Good Students in Jacksonville? (FAQ)
- How Much is Jacksonville Auto Insurance for a 20 Year Old Female? (FAQ)
- How Much are Jacksonville Auto Insurance Quotes for a Chevrolet Traverse? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for Drivers Requiring a SR22 in Jacksonville? (FAQ)
- Parking Tips to Reduce Door Dings (State Farm)
- Think You’re a Safe Driver? (State Farm)
- Protecting Teens from Drunk Driving (Insurance Information Institute)
- Teen Driving Statistics (iihs.org)