Truthfully, the best way to find low-cost prices for Hyundai Azera insurance in Jacksonville is to start comparing rates regularly from insurance carriers in Florida.
- Step 1: Take a few minutes and learn about how auto insurance works and the things you can control to prevent high rates. Many things that result in higher rates such as careless driving and an unacceptable credit rating can be remedied by making small lifestyle or driving habit changes. Continue reading for additional tips to help reduce prices and find additional discounts.
- Step 2: Request price quotes from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Direct and exclusive agents can only give prices from one company like Progressive and State Farm, while agents who are independent can give you price quotes from multiple insurance companies. Click to view companies
- Step 3: Compare the new rate quotes to your existing rates to see if switching to a new carrier will save money. If you find a better price, make sure there is no coverage gap between policies.
- Step 4: Provide written notification to your current company of your intent to cancel your current auto insurance policy. Submit payment and a completed application for your new policy. When you receive it, put the new proof of insurance paperwork with your vehicle's registration.
One bit of advice is that you use identical deductibles and limits on every quote and and to analyze as many companies as you can. This helps ensure a fair rate comparison and the most accurate and complete price analysis.
It's amazing but nearly 70% of customers kept their coverage with the same insurance company for at least the last four years, and virtually 40% of consumers have never compared rates with other companies. Jacksonville consumers could pocket roughly 55% a year just by comparing rates, but they don't know the large savings they would see if they switched to a more affordable policy.
Finding affordable coverage in Jacksonville is actually very simple if you learn how to start. If you are insured now or are shopping for new coverage, you can use these tips to reduce premiums and still get good coverage. Drivers just have to learn the most efficient way to compare rates using one simple form.
Many insurance companies like State Farm, Allstate and GEICO make it easy to get pricing on their websites. Doing online price comparisons for Hyundai Azera insurance in Jacksonville is pretty painless as all you need to do is type in your coverage information into a form. Once you submit the form, the quote system gets your credit score and driving record and generates pricing information based on these and other factors. Getting online rate quotes for Hyundai Azera insurance in Jacksonville makes it simple to compare prices and it is important to get many rate quotes if you are searching for the best possible rates on car insurance.
To find out if lower rates are available, consider comparing rates from the companies shown below. To compare your current rates, we recommend you complete the form with the insurance coverages identical to your current policy. Doing this assures you will receive rate comparison quotes based on similar coverages.
The following companies are our best choices to provide price comparisons in Jacksonville, FL. If multiple providers are shown, it's highly recommended you visit two to three different companies to get a more complete price comparison.
Why you need insurance for your Azera
Despite the high cost of buying insurance for a Hyundai Azera in Jacksonville, insurance may not be optional for several reasons.
First, just about all states have minimum liability requirements which means you are required to buy specific minimum amounts of liability if you drive a vehicle. In Florida these limits are 10/20/10 which means you must have $10,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $20,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
Second, if your Azera has a lienholder, almost every bank will make it mandatory that you have full coverage to guarantee their interest in the vehicle. If you cancel or allow the policy to lapse, the bank may buy a policy for your Hyundai for a lot more money and require you to fork over the higher price.
Third, insurance safeguards not only your vehicle but also your financial assets. Insurance will also pay for most medical and hospital costs for yourself as well as anyone injured by you. Liability insurance, one of your policy coverages, also covers legal expenses if you are named as a defendant in an auto accident. If your car is damaged in a storm or accident, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will pay all costs to repair after the deductible has been paid.
The benefits of having car insurance are definitely more than the cost, particularly if you ever have a claim. Despite what companies tell you, the average driver is overpaying more than $869 every year so it's important to compare rates at least once a year to ensure rates are inline.
Rates and data analysis
The coverage table below showcases a range of insurance coverage prices for Hyundai Azera models. Having a good understanding how insurance prices are formulated can be of help when making smart choices when buying a policy.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Azera GLS 4-Dr Sedan||$192||$454||$542||$32||$162||$1,382||$115|
|Azera Limited 4-Dr Sedan||$216||$454||$542||$32||$162||$1,406||$117|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices above based on single female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1000 deductibles, and Florida minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, multi-vehicle, safe-driver, multi-policy, and homeowner. Rate information does not factor in Jacksonville location which can impact coverage rates substantially.
Liability only or full coverage
The illustration below visualizes the comparison of Hyundai Azera premium costs with liability coverage only compared to full coverage. The rates are based on no accidents or driving violations, $100 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Should you pay for full coverage?
There is no exact rule for dropping physical damage coverage on your policy, but there is a general school of thought. If the annual cost of your full coverage insurance is more than 10% of replacement cost minus your deductible, then you may want to consider only buying liability coverage.
For example, let's pretend your Hyundai Azera book value is $5,000 and you have $1,000 policy deductibles. If your vehicle is totaled, you would only receive $4,000 after you pay the deductible. If premium cost is more than $400 a year to have full coverage, then it may be the right time to buy liability only.
There are some scenarios where eliminating full coverage is not financially feasible. If you still owe money on your vehicle, you have to maintain full coverage to satisfy the loan requirements. Also, if your emergency fund is not enough to purchase a different vehicle if your current one is damaged, you should not opt for liability only.
Cheap Jacksonville car insurance rates with discounts
Insuring your vehicles can cost a lot, but there could be available discounts to reduce the price significantly. Many discounts should be triggered when you complete an application, but a few need to be specifically requested prior to receiving the credit. If you're not getting every credit available, you are just wasting money.
- Driver Safety - Participating in a course in driver safety can save you 5% or more and also improve your driving technique.
- Use Seat Belts - Drivers who always wear seat belts and also require passengers to buckle up before driving can save up to 15% off PIP or medical payments premium.
- Discount for Life Insurance - Not every insurance company offers life insurance, but if they do you may earn a small discount if you purchase a life insurance policy as well.
- College Student Discount - Youth drivers who are enrolled in a college that is more than 100 miles from Jacksonville and leave their car at home could qualify for this discount.
- Sign Early and Save - Some larger companies provide a discount for buying a policy before your current coverage expires. It can save you around 10%.
- Telematics Data Discounts - Drivers who elect to allow data collection to look at vehicle usage by using a telematic data system like Allstate's Drivewise may get a rate reduction if their driving habits are good.
- Anti-theft System - Cars optioned with advanced anti-theft systems can help prevent theft and that can save you a little bit as well.
As a sidenote, most discount credits are not given to the whole policy. Most only cut the price of certain insurance coverages like comp or med pay. So even though they make it sound like adding up those discounts means a free policy, company stockholders wouldn't be very happy.
The diagram below shows the difference between Hyundai Azera car insurance rates with and without discounts being applied to the rates. The price estimates are based on a male driver, a clean driving record, no claims, Florida state minimum liability limits, comprehensive and collision coverage, and $250 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with homeowner, marriage, safe-driver, claim-free, multi-car, and multi-policy discounts applied.
Larger car insurance companies and the discounts they provide are included below.
- GEICO includes discounts for anti-theft, driver training, emergency military deployment, federal employee, multi-policy, multi-vehicle, and membership and employees.
- Travelers offers premium reductions for hybrid/electric vehicle, save driver, driver training, student away at school, and multi-policy.
- Nationwide offers discounts for multi-policy, good student, Farm Bureau membership, family plan, and anti-theft.
- Farmers Insurance offers discounts including multi-car, youthful driver, bundle discounts, good student, mature driver, electronic funds transfer, and teen driver.
- Esurance may offer discounts for good driver, homeowner, online shopper, anti-lock brakes, and online quote.
- State Farm discounts include anti-theft, student away at school, safe vehicle, good student, defensive driving training, and driver's education.
- Progressive has discounts for continuous coverage, online signing, multi-policy, good student, multi-vehicle, and online quote discount.
- Mercury Insurance may have discounts that include professional/association, good driver, age of vehicle, accident-free, type of vehicle, multi-policy, and good student.
If you need inexpensive Jacksonville auto insurance quotes, ask each insurance company which discounts they offer. Some discounts may not apply in every state. If you would like to view insurance companies that offer discounts in Jacksonville, follow this link.
Do I need special coverages?
When choosing adequate coverage, there isn't really a one size fits all plan. Everyone's situation is a little different.
For instance, these questions might point out whether your personal situation could use an agent's help.
- Are my custom wheels covered?
- I have health insurance so do I need medical payments coverage?
- Will filing a claim cost me more?
- What is covered by UM/UIM coverage?
- How much coverage applies to personal belongings?
- Do I need medical payments coverage since I have good health insurance?
- Do I have coverage when making deliveries for my home business?
- Do I have coverage when pulling a U-Haul trailer?
- Do I need rental car coverage?
- Is my Hyundai Azera covered for flood damage?
If you can't answer these questions but a few of them apply, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed insurance agent. If you don't have a local agent, fill out this quick form. It only takes a few minutes and can help protect your family.