The preferred way to find discount auto insurance rates is to compare prices regularly from companies in Jacksonville.
- Spend a few minutes and learn about car insurance and the measures you can take to keep rates down. Many things that result in higher prices such as at-fault accidents and an unacceptable credit score can be eliminated by making lifestyle changes or driving safer. Later in this article we will cover more details to keep prices down and find overlooked discounts.
- Quote rates from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Direct and exclusive agents can only provide price estimates from one company like GEICO or Farmers Insurance, while independent agencies can provide price quotes for many different companies.
- Compare the new rate quotes to your current policy and determine if there is any savings. If you can save money and switch companies, make sure coverage does not lapse between policies.
- Notify your company or agent to cancel the current policy and submit the application along with any required down payment for your new coverage. When you receive it, keep your new certificate verifying coverage in an easily accessible location.
The key thing to know about shopping around is to make sure you enter the same amount of coverage on every quote and and to look at as many car insurance companies as possible. Doing this provides an apples-to-apples comparison and the most accurate and complete price analysis.
We don’t have to point out that fact that car insurance companies don’t want you to compare rates. People who shop for lower rates will probably buy a new policy because they have good chances of finding more affordable rates. A recent survey revealed that drivers who shopped around saved $3,450 over four years as compared to drivers who never shopped around for lower prices.
If finding the lowest price on car insurance in Jacksonville is the reason you’re reading this, then learning about how to get free comparison quotes and analyze coverages can make the process less intimidating.
Finding low cost auto insurance quotes is surprisingly easy. The only requirement is to spend a little time getting comparison quotes provided by online insurance companies.
It’s so fast and easy to compare quotes online that it replaces the need to drive around to local insurance agencies. Quoting and buying Lincoln MKT insurance online makes this unnecessary unless you want the extra assistance that only a licensed agent can provide. Although you can price shop online and have a local agent actually service the policy.
The companies shown below offer price comparisons in Florida. If multiple companies are listed, it’s a good idea that you click on several of them to find the lowest auto insurance rates.
Insurance coverage details
The data table shown below highlights estimates of insurance prices for Lincoln MKT models. Being aware of how car insurance premiums are established can aid in making informed decisions when comparing rate quotes.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|MKT 3.7 2WD||$388||$748||$494||$30||$148||$1,808||$151|
|MKT 3.7 AWD||$428||$862||$494||$30||$148||$1,962||$164|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices based on married female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Florida minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, claim-free, multi-policy, homeowner, and safe-driver. Price information does not factor in specific Jacksonville garaging location which can modify price quotes noticeably.
Which policy gives me the best coverage?
When buying insurance from an agent or online, there really isn’t a single plan that fits everyone. Each situation is unique.
For example, these questions might point out if your situation would benefit from professional advice.
- Can I afford to pay high deductible claims out of pocket?
- What policy terms are available?
- What if I total my Lincoln MKT and owe more than it’s worth?
- If my Lincoln MKT is totaled, can I afford another vehicle?
- Am I covered if I back into my garage door?
- What is the difference between personal and commercial auto insurance policies?
If you’re not sure about those questions but you know they apply to you, you may need to chat with a licensed insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form. It is quick, free and can provide invaluable advice.
Car insurance agents can help
Many people still prefer to go talk to an agent and doing that can be a smart decision Licensed agents are trained to spot inefficiencies and help in the event of a claim. A nice benefit of price shopping on the web is that you can find cheap rate quotes and also buy local.
Upon completion of this simple form, the quote information is emailed to local insurance agents in Jacksonville who will give competitive quotes for your coverage. There is no reason to leave your house since price quotes are sent straight to your inbox. If you want to compare prices from a particular provider, you can always visit that company’s website to submit a rate quote request.
Choosing an company needs to be determined by more than just the quoted price. Some important questions to ask are:
- Will vehicle repairs be made with aftermarket parts or OEM replacement parts?
- Do they review policy coverages at every renewal?
- Do they offer accident forgiveness?
- How many companies do they write for?
- Will you be dealing directly with the agent or with a Custom Service Representative (CSR)?
Pick the best auto insurance agent in Jacksonville for you
If you need to find a good insurance agency, it helps to know the two types of insurance agents and how they are distinctly different. Auto insurance agencies can be described as either exclusive or independent (non-exclusive). Both can provide auto insurance policies, but we need to point out the differences since it may influence your agent selection.
Exclusive Auto Insurance Agents
Agents that choose to be exclusive generally can only insure with one company and examples are Allstate, Farmers Insurance or State Farm. Exclusive agents cannot provide prices from multiple companies so you need to shop around if the rates are high. They receive a lot of sales training on their products and sales techniques which helps offset the inability to provide other markets.
Shown below is a short list of exclusive agents in Jacksonville who can help you get price quote information.
Chris Nickas – State Farm Insurance Agent
9542 Argyle Forest Blvd #12 – Jacksonville, FL 32222 – (904) 854-4700 – View Map
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Agents in the independent channel are not restricted to one company so they can insure your vehicles with many different companies and find you the best rates. If you want to switch companies, your agent can switch companies without you having to go to a different agency. If you need lower rates, you will definitely want to contact several independent agencies to have the best price comparison.
Below is a list of independent insurance agencies in Jacksonville willing to provide price quote information.