Do you want to stop overpaying and find low-cost Ford Shelby GT350 insurance in Jacksonville? Finding better insurance prices for your Ford Shelby GT350 in Florida can normally be difficult, but you can learn the following methods to find lower rates.
There are both good and bad ways to buy car insurance and we'll show you the proper way to get price quotes on a Ford and find the lowest price either online or from Jacksonville insurance agents.
Car insurance providers offering competitive prices in Florida
The companies shown below are ready to provide free quotes in Florida. If multiple companies are shown, we recommend you compare several of them to find the lowest car insurance rates.
Jacksonville insurance discounts for a Ford Shelby GT350
Some providers do not list all discounts very clearly, so below is a list some of the best known and also the more inconspicuous discounts that may be available. If you do not check that you are getting every discount you qualify for, you are paying more than you should be.
- Multiple Vehicles - Buying insurance for several vehicles with one company may reduce the rate for each vehicle.
- Defensive Driving Course - Passing a driver safety class is a good idea and can lower rates and also improve your driving technique.
- Military Discounts - Being deployed in the military could qualify you for better prices.
- ABS Braking Discount - Cars and trucks equipped with ABS or steering control are much safer to drive and earn discounts up to 10%.
- College Student - Children who live away from home at college and leave their car at home may qualify for this discount.
- Discount for New Cars - Adding a new car to your policy can save you some money since newer vehicles have better safety ratings.
Please keep in mind that many deductions do not apply to the whole policy. The majority will only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as comp or med pay. Even though it may seem like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, nobody gets a free ride.
To locate insurance companies that offer the discounts shown above in Jacksonville, follow this link.
Buying insurance from Jacksonville insurance agents
Some people just prefer to talk to an insurance agent and that is OK! Professional agents will help you protect your assets and help file insurance claims. One of the great benefits of comparing insurance prices online is the fact that you can find lower rates and still choose a local agent. And buying from local insurance agencies is still important in Jacksonville.
By using this form (opens in new window), your insurance data gets sent to local insurance agents in Jacksonville who want to provide quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. You won't need to find an agent on your own because quoted prices will be sent to you instantly. If you wish to quote rates for a specific company, you would need to jump over to their website to submit a rate quote request.
If you are searching for a local agent, it helps to know the two different types of agents that differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Agencies in Jacksonville can either be exclusive agents or independent agents. Both types can provide insurance policies, but it's important to point out why they differ since it can impact your agent selection.
Agents of this type do not have single company limitations so they can insure your vehicles through many companies and find you the best rates. If you are not satisfied with one company, an independent agent can move your coverage and that require little work on your part. If you need lower rates, you absolutely need to include rate quotes from at a minimum one independent agency in order to compare the most rates. Most also have access to lesser-known insurance companies which may have better rates.
Listed below is a list of independent agencies in Jacksonville who can help you get free price quotes.
- Brightway Insurance
8206 Philips Hwy - Jacksonville, FL 32256 - (904) 527-3029 - View Map
- Erwin Insurance Agency-Beach
5243 Beach Blvd - Jacksonville, FL 32207 - (904) 391-1003 - View Map
- Frye Insurance Agency, Inc.
1851 University Blvd S - Jacksonville, FL 32216 - (888) 812-2985 - View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Exclusive agencies can usually just insure with one company and some examples include Farmers Insurance, State Farm, or Allstate. These agents are not able to provide rate quotes from other companies so always compare other rates. They receive a lot of sales training on what they offer which can be an advantage. Consumers frequently choose to use an exclusive agent mainly due to the brand name and the convenience of having a single billing for all their coverages.
Shown below are Jacksonville exclusive insurance agents that can give you price quote information.
- Otis Johnson - State Farm Insurance Agent
1629 Race Track Rd Unit 104 - Jacksonville, FL 32259 - (904) 287-1523 - View Map
- Connie Doyle State Farm Insurance Agency
14158 Marsh Woods Ct - Jacksonville, FL 32224 - (904) 223-0035 - View Map
- Ray Moore - State Farm Insurance Agent
109 New Berlin Rd - Jacksonville, FL 32218 - (904) 751-6643 - View Map
Choosing an car insurance agent shouldn't rely on just the bottom line cost. Any agent in Jacksonville should have no problem answering these questions:
- Can you use your own choice of collision repair facility?
- Has the agent ever had any license suspensions?
- Do you qualify for any additional discounts?
- If your car is totaled, how to they determine the replacement cost?
- If you have an accident, will your rates go up?
- Is vehicle mileage a factor when determining depreciation for repairs?
Don't give up on affordable premiums
When you buy Jacksonville car insurance online, do not buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. There have been many cases where an accident victim reduced full coverage to discover at claim time they didn't have enough coverage. The aim is to get the best coverage possible at a price you can afford while still protecting your assets.
We just covered many ideas to get a better price on Ford Shelby GT350 insurance in Jacksonville. It's most important to understand that the more companies you get prices for, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. Consumers could even find that the best premium rates are with a small local company.
People leave their current company for a variety of reasons including not issuing a premium refund, poor customer service, lack of trust in their agent and even denial of a claim. No matter why you want to switch, choosing a new company is actually quite simple.
Steps to quoting cheaper Ford Shelby GT350 insurance in Jacksonville
The easiest way to find better pricing on Ford Shelby GT350 insurance is to regularly compare price quotes from insurance carriers that insure vehicles in Jacksonville.
- Step 1: Try to learn about car insurance and the factors you can control to drop your rates. Many rating factors that are responsible for high rates like multiple speeding tickets and an unacceptable credit score can be eliminated by paying attention to minor details.
- Step 2: Obtain price quotes from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Direct and exclusive agents can only provide price estimates from a single company like GEICO or State Farm, while independent agents can provide prices from multiple companies.
- Step 3: Compare the new quotes to your current policy premium to determine if switching companies saves money. If you find a lower rate and decide to switch, make sure there is no lapse in coverage.
An important note is to compare similar coverage information on each quote request and and to get rate quotes from all possible companies. This provides a fair rate comparison and a complete rate analysis.
Additional detailed information is located at these sites:
- Your Car has been Stolen: Now What? (Allstate)
- Who Has Affordable Jacksonville Car Insurance for Drivers Over Age 50? (FAQ)
- How Much is Auto Insurance for First-time Drivers in Jacksonville? (FAQ)
- Alcohol Impaired Driving FAQ (iihs.org)
- Self-driving cars won't replace humans (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)